Thursday, July 12, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Nick the Dog

From Denise:  Hello.  I am writing to you in hopes that you will join my search and pray for the recovery of our lost dog Nick.  Nick is a 13 year old Epileptic Miniature Pinscher who dissapeared on the night of July 1st from our home in Wethersfield, CT.  We are desperate to find him but I have been finding it difficult to keep my faith alive.  I found this website and it has given me hope.  I am going to start praying to Saint Francis and Saint Anthony tonight.  Thank you sooooo very much!

3 comments:

kristina said...

Hi Denise,

I am praying for Nick's safe return in the arms of the Good Shepard. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Denise, I am so glad you found Esther's most special site here, and be assured of many prayers for your Nick, God Bless him.
St. Roch, St. Anthony, St. Jude, and St. Francis, please please assist in locating Nick, watch over and protect him, and guide him safely home to Denise and his loving family. You are not alone, Denise, as many prayer warriors here join you in prayer vigil for Nick's safe return.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Nick, a much loved dog, keep Nick safe and well and guide him home to Denise; thank You.