Friday, July 13, 2012

Prayer Request for Bailey and Minnie the Dogs

From Carol:  I need a prayer for my dogs Bailey & Minnie .  Bailey has a calcified ruptured disk in his neck and is in pain.  I would love for him to be pain free and with the help of prayer and the lord I know that he will.
Also my dog Minnie has had some pain and her DR put her on pain meds, tomorrow is her last day on them and I hope you can pray that her pain will not return.  We are not sure what is causing it, the vet thinks it may be her back, but I think it may be because she had trouble going to the bathroom.  Which ever please pray that her pain does not return and that she can live out the rest of her life pain free.

Bailey is a 6 year old Beagle
Minnie is a 3 year old Pomeranian.

Thank you and I know that with the power of prayer, mine will be answered.

In Jesus Name,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For precious Bailey and Minnie, God Bless them both. Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Roch, St. Francis, and St. Jude, please take dear Bailey and Minnie into your comforting healing embrace, restore their health and relieve them of all pain and discomfort. They are so loved and may your Holy Angels be present to their human Mom, Carol, as she so lovingly tends to both their needs.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Bailey and Minnie, two much loved dogs, in your healing and comforting embrace. Ease any pain that Bailey and Minnie are having and return them to wellness.