Saturday, July 28, 2012

Good News! Ivy the Cat

From Paul:
After 12 agonizing days, and through the grace of God and answered prayers to the saints, Ivy was found today. Last night, I listened to a beautiful musical version of the Litany of Saints that I found online and cried my eyes out desperately petitioning the saints for their help. Less than 24 hours later, he was found. I will never underestimate the power of prayer and the Lord's infinite mercy. Please publish this for those in need. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Paul, God Bless you, your son, and Ivy!! Thank you for this news!! I was just thinking of you all last evening - continuing to pray, of course, but Ivy truly kept filling my thoughts - perhaps because of this wonderful news!!
I pray Ivy was found safe and unharmed, bless his heart.
They say, Paul, that is in our darkest hours when God, the Saints, Blesseds, and Angels are closest.

Anonymous said...

May blessings continue for you Paul; good to hear that Ivy was found.