Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Prayer Request for Darla and Spike the Birds

From the comment section:
Please say a Prayer for my cockatiel Darla. She got suddenly lethargic and sleepy sunday eve. Vet gave her meds today and I get sick when any of my pets arent well. I'm not whole until they are. Also please pray for my other bird Spike who has a growth (non life threatening) that bleeds with the littlest bump. I want him comfortable and would love it to go away. Thank you all and bless you for this site.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Francis and Blessed Francis Seelos, please take Darla and Spike into your healing, comforting embrace. Please allow them to be happy and well and enjoy the best of health. Prayers on the way!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Darla and Spike, two much loved birds, in Your healing hands and restore them to wellness; thank You.