Saturday, July 21, 2012

Prayer Request for Ginger the Cat

From Kelly:
Please pray for our sweet little girl Ginger. She was a blessing from God and I just can't believe she is out of our lives already. She is one years old and just a tiny white and gray cat. I kept her indoors at night, but let her out during the day. She never came home. My son is devastated as am I. I have been searching the field behind our house and the trees in our yard. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you for your time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Ginger, a kitty. Keep Ginger safe and well and guide her home to Kelly and Kelly's son who love and miss Ginger so very much; thank You.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Kelly and your son and Ginger for her safe return to you.

Anonymous said...

St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, and St. Francis, please intercede for Kelly, and her most precious Ginger, please watch over Ginger and protect her, and allow her to trust the Heavenly Angels to guide her safely home to Kelly and her son who love her so very much.
Kelly, be assured you have many prayers joining yours.