Saturday, July 7, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Bob the Horse

From Breanne: Your blog is wonderful.  I humbly ask you to keep my horse in your prayers.  (I tried to post it in the blog, but was unable). 

My horse Bob was diagnosed with cancer on his eyelid. He responded well to the first chemo treatment (praise God!), but the 2nd was unsuccessful and the cancer got worse. He is now facing a major reconstructive surgery but with great risks due to his age. I love this horse. I have had him for over 14 years. It is breaking my heart. Please pray to guide the vets and the success of the treatments, that the tumor shrinks without any major surgery or complications. Please pray for him.  I thank you for your support and continued prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Breanne's special equine friend, Bob the horse, God Bless you both, too!! St. Jude, Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Francis, St. Martin, and St. Anthony, please lay your healing hands and comforting, loving embrace upon Bob the horse. Please guide Breanne and Bob's veterinary team in his care and treatment plan, and be present with them. We believe in the power of your intercession and Bob the horse needs your help particularly at this time.
Breanne, I am so glad you found Esther's most special site here and be assured many prayers are on the way for your very special friend, Bob. Please give Bob a hug for me, too!

Sushiboofay said...

Prayers sent for Bob. We lost our senior to cancer a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Bob, a much loved horse; hold Bob in your Healing embrace and shrink this tumor he has on his eye. Please guide and direct the veterinarians that are caring for Bob; thank You.