Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Good News - Sybil the Cat

From Siobhan:
SYBIL HAS BEEN FOUND!! Neighbours rang me, she was in their garden. Thanks to you for all your prayers! They worked super fast. Thanks be to God, the soul of my grandfather, St. Francis, St. Martin de Porres, St. Catherine of Nivelles, St. Anthony and all the other angels and saints who came to my assistance. Thanks to all the people who helped me yesterday, they had a leaflet and recognised her as the missing cat and rang me immediately. They fed her until I arrived and walked out to me with her in their arms. It is an absolutel miracle, thanks to everyone who helped. I am absolutely overjoyed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such good news, thank You, Lord for the safe return of Sybil to Siobhan.

May the blessings continue for you, Siobhan.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, Siobhan, and precious Sybil!! Many thanks to all the Saints and Holy Angels for their intercession! I'm sure your grandfather was "assisting", too. Blessings, too, for the kind neighbors who were so kind to Sybil.
So dear Sybil was exploring a bit in the garden, God Bless her.
Truly so happy for you!