Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Good News! - Ginger the Cat

From Kelly:
Wonderful news, Ginger came home! After a bike ride in some nearby woods, I was telling the neighbor we did not find her, when I heard my husband yelling my name from our house! My son and I dashed over to find Ginger sitting on our deck! He heard some faint meows and saw her sitting under a chair. Tears of praise and joy to God! Even the nieghbors rushed over to see the reunion! She is even skinnier and looks tired, but purring and cuddling with my son. Thank you to St. Therese, St. Anthony, St. Francis, St. Gertrude, angels, my Grandma, and all the wonderful people who prayed for her safe return. Your comments were very touching. I will continue to pray for the other animals and owners! We are so happy and thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such good news, Kelly; may the blessings continue for you and Ginger. Thank You, Lord.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, so very very happy for your wonderful news! Thank you for letting us know!! God Bless Ginger and all your family, too. And many thanks to all the Saints and Blessed Ones for their intercessions.
Yes, too, please continue to be with us here at Esther's most special site for all the other pets who need our prayers.