Thursday, April 4, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Kaci the Dog

From Hendrick:
I was hoping if you could say a prayer for my baby girl, Kaci. She is a 10-year old Terrier/German Shepherd mix and she is such a loving and loyal dog. She was diagnosed yesterday with pancreatic cancer and it has spread to her liver. She has been having seizures as a reaction to the low blood sugar due to the insulin that her pancreas is over producing. The vet said she may have 6 months to a year but her cancer is advancing rapidly. I have been praying every night for God to send us a miracle to cure Kaci. My heart is broken and I can't stop crying from the pain of losing her. I love her so much and I am just devastated. Please help us. Thank you so much for your time.

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

We hate the c monster...all our prayers for you & yours,

Anonymous said...

May the Good Lord hold your much loved dog, Kaci in His loving embrace.

Thoughts and prayers are with you, Hendrick for you and Kaci.

God bless you both!

Anonymous said...

For Hendrick and precious Kaci, God bless you both, and my many prayers are on the way!
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Anthony, St. Francis, please in your mercy take precious Kaci in your healing, comforting embrace, and may the Holy Angels be present to Hendrick, too, for this journey with Kaci.
I'm so glad you found Esther's most special site . . . many prayers on the way for you both!