Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sad News - Cat

From comment section:
This morning when I was on my way to work, there was a yellow tabby kitten laying in the middle of the road. He was not moving, but the tail was flipping back and forth. He or she had been hit by a car. It was raining and the temperature was low. I parked my car on the parking lot and walked over to where he was, I wanted to see if I could help, but of was too late. Someone had obviously dropped him off as there are no houses, just businesses. I cried, and said my own prayer for him or her. I asked God to please have his angels take him in their wings. Please say a prayer for this abandoned Kitty.
Please say a prayer for all those animals and for those who mourn their passing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want you to know how completely I understand. I will certainly pray for this poor lost little kitty
(not lost anymore, at least)
and for you, too.
Please imagine me giving you a hug right now!

Anonymous said...

How sad. May the Good Lord hold this ♥Precious Kitty♥ close in His tender,loving and comforting embrace.

Trevor said...

"When you did this for the least of them you did it for me", traditionally interpreted for people but I don't see it as limiting. God bless you. Trevor

Lou Ann/PA said...

God Bless you!!! What a beautiful heart you have, I'm just so very sorry with you for the kitten. Please be assured that I, too, am remembering this precious yellow tabby kitten, and yes for all of them, in all of my prayers . . . may they know every joy of Heaven.

Lou Ann/PA said...

P.S. Trevor, that is so very beautiful what you posted above, too!! I agree with you, too, not seeing it as limiting.
God Bless!