Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sad News Cleo the Cat

From Jan:
would you please post a prayer request for comfort for my sister? Her kitty, Cleo was about 17 years old and had been ill for a year or so. Here is my sister's email: "I have some sad new to share...I had to take Cleo in to the vet to go to kitty heaven today. She had a horrible day yesterday. I won't go into details, but she was telling me it was time to go. I'm doing okay. Just sad and really don't want to think about it much less talk about it."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the Good Lord hold you close in His comforting embrace.

Thoughts and prayers for comfort are with you as you mourn the earthly loss of your much loved kitty, ♥Cleo♥.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I just can't and don't want to imagine how sad.

I'll hold my kitty extra close tonight realizing the time is precious she's about fifteen and I just love her so much.

kristina said...

Absolutely, will pray for your sister. Thanks, Jan.

Anonymous said...

My many prayers, hugs, and condolences on the way for your sister at this most difficult time. God Bless Cleo and may she know every joy of Heaven. A love that close is never torn apart no matter how sad it is right now. I believe in time Cleo will find a most special way to stay close to her human Mom. God Bless!