Saturday, April 20, 2013

Update on Justice the Cat

From the owner: Update on Justice
First off thank all for the prayers for Justice. He spent all of Thursday evening and about 1/2 of Friday at the vets getting "hospitalization" treatment. They believe he may be diabetic. Brought him home Friday evening with special food, but he is still not eating. Called the vet today and they told me to try other food just a little. He took 2 bites. I have force fed him liquids about 3 times today with a syringe. If he doesn't start eating or drinking water on his own within the next 1 1/2 hours I am to contact the vet again. I pray that he will accept the new diet and begin to eat. My heart is breaking watching him ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are on the way!
I know how difficult this is, but I hope knowing that we are thinking of you and praying for you both is some comfort.

Please, keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you for your kitty, Justice.

God bless you both!