Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Chika the Puppy

From Linda:
Please pray for my puppy (Chika) she's been sick for four days, she's in the hospital and not getting better, she's got Parvo and has a slim chance of making it. Today I will decide whether to continue her treatments at the hospital or take her out of her misery, she's just too sick and I have a decision to make today. If our prayers make a complete turnaround then I'll continue her treatments, it's just gotten extremely expensive and my bill is just growing and growing and i'm stressed out about how i'm going to pay for this. Please pray for her prompt recovery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless and hold your puppy, Chika in His healing embrace.
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your puppy.

God bless you both, Linda.