Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Prayer Request for Milo the Dog

From comment section: Please help us pray for the safe and speedy return of Milo, he is our family and he was my mothers company. I had given Milo to her after my grandmother passed away. He had gotten out of hole he found in the f
ence that my mother did not know of and then someone stole him. Milo was taken to a local veterinarian who claimed they tried to call us but that is not true. A young lady found him and took him to the veterinarian and then called from a flyer to say she dropped Milo off there. He is was then given to someone because the veterinarian said they did not want to send him to the dog pound. I spoke with the lady on several occasion pleading for her to give me Milo back and she said she did not have him. The veterinarian called her and told her we were there to claim Milo and thats how we came to know of her. She refuses to give him back and we have no idea where she lives. Milo is a Shih Tzu and he is one sweet lil guy. I pray and would like help praying that God will soften her heart or the heart of whomever has Milo and have her/them reach out to us to return our family member. Milo is not just a dog or a pet he is truly FAMILY!

No comments: