Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Prayer Request for Kay's Dog

From Kay:
I need St. Lucy's help with my maltese. Both her eyes need cataract surgery - one more than the other. She has some vision in one but I just can't put her through that stress of six weeks of recovery where her eyes are stitched closed so she won't blink over the stitches in each eye while I'd have to sleep on the floor w/her as she can't jump down off of anything, must wear a hard cone, and be given 3 different eye drops 4x a day for those 6 weeks. 10% chance of failure rate and retina detachment. She's not old. She's only 9 and still plays with her toys but she's running into things, she's hesitant about where she goes, and she needs me. She's off all of her meds that might have given her these cataracts so I'm hoping that with a little bit of time and these drops I was given for inflammation, her eyes will heal. I just want to see her black pupils again. I really need a miracle.

No comments: