Friday, November 29, 2013

Prayer Request for May May's Dogs

From May May:
I kindly request for prayers for my baby dogs Maggie, Barney, and their 3 new puppies. Maggie just gave birth 2 wks ago to healthy pups. But the pregnancy and nursing has taken a toll on her immune system and she has tested positive for distemper even though she's vaccinated. She's tested positive for erlichiosis as well. Vet says its likely Barney and the pups have been exposed as well. So its a whole set of treatments. My heart is torn. Maggie is in isolation, and they are all constantly crying and calling for each other which pains me all the more. I'm trying to be strong in nursing them all to good health. 2 of the pups haven't taken well to bottle feeding yet. We'd really really appreciate your prayers. I believe in the power of prayers! Thank you so much and may you be blessed.

No comments: