Thursday, November 21, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Kix the Cat

From Karen:
Please, please pray for my cat, Kix. He's 12 years old, and I believe he might have suffered a stroke about 3 hours ago. He appears to be dying, but he has been very sick before and recovered. I know it can't be forestalled forever... I just love him SO much, and my daughter is heartbroken with grief! My heart's desire is that the Lord will heal her beloved pet--the only true friend she's ever had! That being said, neither of us wants him to suffer... I've been singing hymns, praying, and declaring my love for him, and he now seems to be sleeping--if somewhat fitfully... If he IS destined to die, I pray that the Lord allows him to just go to sleep--for I know that he will open his eyes in Heaven. *tears*
I am sending up prayers for all sick and injured pets (and other dear animals). I care! God bless you all.

No comments: