Monday, November 4, 2013

Prayer Request for Trouble & Spunky the Dog

From Susie:
I have more PRAYER REQUEST,please? First if for TROUBLE my biggest dog.She has a large swelled up knot on her left hip.Vet said last time she thought it was a fatty tumor.But it continues to grow & it's sore cause when I was rubbing her she laid back those ears & turned her head sharply at me .So I know it must be sore.Then on the same side on elbow joint she has a fleshy like tumor on the outside of skin .She limping also & groaning like it hurts just to get up & down.Next is for Spunky she is the one with all the Arthritis problems , even worse tan Trouble & her kidneys are trying to shut down.She keep having trouble with a lot of leakage & pain now. She has been on antibiotics for almost 2 months straight for bacteria kidneys & such.S far it is not stopping it.Please pray for both my babies.Trouble is going to vet again (hopefully) tomorrow.I have to make payments to my vet for all this,but I am blessed to have a vet that is a good Christian man ,Praise God. Thank you all who help me pray for them

1 comment:

Herlinda Galindo said...

Please Lord send your light energy to these precious animals and help them feel better and get them healthy. Thank you, Amen



Dear owner, please try Yucca Intensive and L-Phenlyalalnine (hope I'm spelling this right!) I found both of these on Amazon.com. Get them right away and also get on Azmira.com they have wonderful holistic products I cured my 17 year old dog. Many blessings to you.