Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sad News - Lil Red the Dog

From Maria: Lil Red the dog was put to sleep this afternoon...she had been struggling for sometime...the cancer took over...thank you for all your prayers...her owner let me tell her goodbye, along with the rest of our family...I told her to go find Nanna...I prayed my mom would help her pass...seems ironic...It is a year ago this week that my mom went in the hospital and began her journey to be with God...Lil Red helped her in her journey...gave her love and comfort...I am sure my mom did the same for her...thank you for all your prayers...asking continued prayers for Lil Reds mom Laura...my dear friend...my sister.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Maria, I'm so sorry for this news, God Bless you. May Lil Red now know every joy of Heaven and perpetual light shine upon her. From your words I'm quite sure that her Nanna was right there at the Bridge waiting for her . . . the difficult part is for you and Laura and all your family down here.
Heart hugs to you at this time.
I also know that Lil Red knows how very much you loved her, too, and she will find a very special way to remain with you in spirit. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Maria, comforting thoughts and prayers are with you as you mourn the loss of your much loved dog, Lil Red.

God bless you for your loving and caring ways.