Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Prayer Request for Marley the Cat

From Teresa:
"Marley" my sweet, beloved little black cat, with a white fur "heart" on his belly, has been missing since the night before Thanksgiving (6 days now). He is declawed and defenseless. Not to mention it is freezing outside. I am worried sick for my kitty. I had a dream last night and my deceased Grandmother was cooking in my kitchen. I looked out my front window and up the driveway in the snow came my Marley. But it was just that...a dream. Or perhaps my Grandmother is watching over him from heaven.

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

All our prayers,

Anonymous said...

Holy St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, St. Francis, and St. Martin dePorres, please in your mercy intercede for Marley . . . watch over and protect him, and guide him safely home to Teresa.
Teresa, my many prayers are on the way.
Many 'messages' do come to us in dreams and I felt a positive sense reading of the 'visit' from your late grandmother.
All my prayers on the way for your Marley and you, too. God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Marley a much loved and missed little black kitty.
Keep Marley safe and well and guide him home to Teresa please.

Thoughts and prayers are with you for ♥Marley♥