Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sad News - Geronimo the Dog

"Geronimo"
From Kristina:
...Just want you to know that Geronimo went to heaven on Tuesday. (Oct. 30) My gangly teenager (14 years and 9 months) was the best guy. He won over countless hearts. He was truly ALL love. Nothing was too much for G and gosh, he was so dang much fun! We played, worked, prayed and snuggled together. He always wanted to be where his people were until the very end. We went everywhere together. I can’t think of anywhere in New England that I went that he didn’t. He loved adventure and relished being out in all kinds of weather, so Tuesday evening’s post Hurricane Sandy thunder, lightning and rain was so appropriate. We stood in the rain, lightning and thunder and figuratively and literally soaked it all up. This picture was taken in the parking lot at a local city farm. Ironically, it was just before Halloween and some people thought this was a costume. I had just got him a fleece jacket to stay cozy and warm and I put swimming noodles in the back seat, so his paws wouldn't slip into the corners. Ends up, he looks like he is ready for trick or treating as a gator, dragon, iguana, an over-sized gecko?! I can't thank you and the prayer warriors enough. ALL your love came back to him and that means the world to me. We shall ALL meet in heaven...
Please keep Kristina in your prayers as she mourns the loss of her beloved Geronimo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you and hold you, Kristina. How sorry I am to read this news of precious Geronimo . . . the look in his eyes is so precious. How blessed you were to share that very special life with him, and oh yes, Kristina, we truly shall meet again in Heaven!
I shall whisper a prayer to my late Dad who is already there to keep an eye out for your G. You can be sure there will be a soft hand to pet him and pocket filled with doggie treats. Dad was always surrounded by canine friends.
I also believe that a bond as treasured as yours with Geronimo is never broken, and I believe your G will find a most special way to let you know he is very much with you.
Hugs to you and may G know every joy of Heaven.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to see that your sweet Geronimo has gone cross the Rainbow Bridge.
Thoughts and prayers that the Good Lord will hold you in His comforting arms as you mourn the earthly loss of your much loved and oh so cute Geronimo.

God bless you, Kristina, that is a wonderful post you have for Geronimo.