Thursday, December 22, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Toby the Dog

From Ronald:
Thirteen years ago this month (December) I was blessed with a little ball of white fluff whom I named Toby. This blessing was bestowed upon me completely by chance as I was walking past a pet shop and noticed him sitting there, staring at me through the glass. His little stare seemed to go straight to my heart. It was love at first sight and he has been my loving and faithful companion since that day. He changed my life (for the better) in so many ways.

Throughout his life he has had many illnesses and has courageously fought through them one at a time. He is nicknamed the “miracle dog” at the veterinary clinic because of his fortitude. However he now has a heart condition that I fear will, soon, take him from me. I pray that he passes peacefully if that is God’s will. I pray that there is room in heaven for him and that the love and kindness he has shown to me be rewarded there.

Would you please say a prayer for my little "angel from heaven", Toby.

Respectfully yours

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over this precious dog, Toby; hold him close, strengthen Toby's heart, a heart he has given so freely in love and faith to Ronald who loves him dearly. This is such a beautiful prayer request, Bless you and your furfriend, Toby, always in all things.

Kit said...

Dear Lord, please have mercy on Toby and heal him as he is very precious to his family. If it's your will, please take good care of him here or in heaven.

Also praying for his family that they may find hope and comfort this holiday season and that miracle happens...

Amen.