Thursday, December 8, 2011

Prayer Request for Ferlitz the Dog

By her owner:
Please pray for my baby girl Ferlitz...she is a 6-year old long-haired dapple brown dachshund. She has injured her back while on my watch during Thanksgiving with family and since then she's been unable to walk properly and almost undergone surgery, but thankfully, her slipped disc on her lower back can still be fixed with strict rest and pain meds. I feel terrible that it was fault and it pains me to see her sick and sad. I miss her bubbly character, her wet kisses, sweet lovely face, etc. I appreciate all the prayers and thank you all in advance. I also pray to all animals that are suffering and sick. They are also God's creatures and should be treated kindly. God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For precious Ferlitz, St. Jude, St. Martin, Blessed Francis Seelos, St. Francis, St. Anthony, and Our Lady, please heal and comfort Ferlitz in your loving embrace - may her back/spine continue to heal and may the loving care she is receiving and the pain meds. keep her more comfortable and without pain. Please allow her to recover completely. Just like with people these things do take some time.
To her owner - God Bless you and hold you, too, please don't be so hard on yourself.
All my prayers are with you and Ferlitz, be assured.
I sometimes have the pleasure of doggie-sitting for my neighbor's four dachshunds so I know how much you love your sweet girl.
Bless you both and kisses to Ferlitz from me. Sweet Jesus, hear our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold precious Ferlitz close and heal her back and ease her pain, restore her to her sweet bubbly little self and please comfort her owner; thank You.

kozz said...

Prayers for Ferlitz. Dear Lord, please have mercy and place your healing hands on Ferlitz and may she be well again.