Monday, December 12, 2011

Updated Prayer Request for Ferlitz the Dog

From Kit:
Please pray for my 6 year old dachshund Ferlitz. She had her back injury on Thanksgiving. I'm not sure what happened but she can't use her rear legs properly and won't go up/down the stairs since. She's been in strict cage rest for a week with strong steroids for anti-inflammation and paid meds but her condition did not improve when we took her back for her follow-up today. Her vet recommended for her to consult with a neurologist and set up an appointment with MRI to find out exactly what's wrong with my baby girl. She will see the neurologist tomorrow and will have an MRI and prayerfully, the result will not require back surgery. Please everyone I ask that you include her u your prayers and I also pray for all your pets and other family members who are sick or going through something. I really appreciate all the prayers. God bless!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, our Healer and Comforter, please watch over Ferlitz, the sweet much loved dachshund of Kit. Keep Ferlitz safe and heal her of her back problem and pain, please restore Ferlitz to good health. Guide and direct the vet while he cares for Ferlitz. Thank You.

kozz said...

Prayers for Ferlitz, and prayers of comfort for Kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the loving prayers...Ferlitz had her surgery this morning and it well...She is now resting at the pet hospital and will be discharged either tomorrow or Friday. I can actually hear her bark in the background when I called and I can tell that she is back to her old self. I'm so happy and will take good extra care of her when she gets home.


I pray that other pets and their owners will get better too and find comfort as I know that animals are also God's creatures and they are very precious to their owners.

Thank you!!!

EC Gefroh said...

That is good news! I posted your comment on the blog so more people can see it.

kit said...

It is great news!!! Thanks for posting and praying for my baby girl Ferlitz. :)