Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New Pet Dog

Dear Friends of this blog:

I just wanted to say mahalo nui loa!!! I had been praying for and also asked for prayers that God would send me (my family) the right dog. We were hurting so much from Coco's death that I had to leave it in God's hands.

Well, we found the "right" dog! We adopted an older pup from our local humane society. We all fell in love with her almost from the time we spotted her.

She truly is perfect for our family. She loves us so much in such a short time!

Thank you again. And, please consider adopting a pet from the humane society. When I was searching for a dog, I was shocked at how many "owner surrendered" pets were there all begging for someone to take them home and love them.

7 comments:

Lou Ann/PA said...

You are so very welcome, Esther, and we ask God to bless your new dog in every way, and bless you and your family, too, for giving a forever home to a doggie very much in need of your love.
My current living arrangement does not permit me to have a dog but I pray with all my heart to one day also give a shelter dog . . . or two . . . a very special loving home.
I also encourage everyone to look to their shelters first.
And Esther, I believe with all my heart that your CoCo had a paw in leading you to this new precious one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your new pet, Esther.

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you very much!

Adrienne said...

Pictures? We need PICTURES!!!!

Congratulations...

EC Gefroh said...

Adrienne, I will do that as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! These creatures are truly a blessing from God. She may not replace your Coco, but you'll love her just the same. God Bless!!! :)

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you! We do love her very much!