Saturday, October 19, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Lindsey's Dog

From Kathleen:
Your blog helped my cat Maddox tremendously when he was sick. He miraculously recovered after getting prayers from your group. My coworker Lindsay has a very sick doberman. The vet thinks he may have eaten a blanket and may require surgery. He has alternated between diarrhea, vomit and constipation over the last few days and went back to the vet again this afternoon. I won't know how they made out until I talk to her on Monday but in the meantime I think the pup needs all the prayers he can get. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For Lindsay's precious Doberman, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St.Roch, St. Francis, St. Anthony, please in your mercy lay your healing hands upon this Doberman who desperately needs your care and healing. Let there be very good news for Kathleen come Monday morning.
Blessings also to Kathleen's Maddox (I remember sweet Maddox!), may he continue in best of health and many happy moments with Kathleen.