Thursday, October 17, 2013

Prayer Request for Lady Kotton the Cat

"Lady Kotton"
From Heidi:
PLEASE Pray for my Lady Kotton cat to recover from her pancreatitis! She has been hospitalized for this for a week and is not getting better. THIS means I have to have her put down and I can't stand to as I LOVE Her SO MUCH and SHE LOVES me! I just lost my precious 8 year old Kitty boy to a clot and I can barely handle the pain. PLEASE ask God to be kind and cure my Kotton - I just can't live without her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For your precious Lady Kotton (what a gorgeous girl she is), Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Gertrude, St. Francis, please in your mercy take Lady Kotton into your healing comforting embrace. Please heal her of this nasty pancreatitis that she may have many more precious years with Heidi who loves her so.
And please be with Heidi at this very difficult time as well.
And my sincere sympathy for your boy kitty who already has crossed the Rainbow Bridge, God Bless him, and may he know every joy of Heaven.