Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Elizabeth the Cat

From Bonnie:
have a Facebook friend who is going through a very, very hard time with her sweet little girl cat named Elizabeth. We're only friends on Facebook so I don't have details. I just know that this little girl is very sick and needs all the prayers she can get. She's at home. This family has gone through so much tragedy and loss with pets... just untimely loss. Please, please pray for Elizabeth. I know she will be OK - but she just needs prayers. I asked her owner if I could write to you.. because I just want to help her in any way I can. She is grateful for the post and request for prayers, for this sweet little girl, Elizabeth. Thank you so much, and I will update you as soon as I hear how she is doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For precious Elizabeth, God Bless her and her family, and you, too, Bonnie, for being you. My many prayers are on the way!
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Gertrude, St. Anthony, St. Jude, please in your mercy take Elizabeth into your healing, comforting embrace, restore her health, and please be present also to her Family, give them strength and guidance at this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the prayers. We learned today that Elizabeth had a very near fatal, blood poisoning. Thanks to many, many prayers, only good thoughts, and great veterinary care, she has been saved. The family and everyone who prayed got a reminder of the power of prayer, the power of little fighter (so small but so strong) and of a will to live. We're so grateful for your prayers which helped Elizabeth and her family make it through a difficult week.