Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Update on Giacomo the Cat

From Bonnie:
Thank you so much for praying for my cat . He is so important to me, and I can't tell you how much this means to me. I have not the right words. He ended up having a mild case of pancreatitus, we think. He got the right antibiotic, and he is doing much better but it makes me nervous to even say that. He has a very sensitive stomach so I'm trying to make sure he has the right foods that don't irritate him. He also had blood work done and the wonderful news is that it all came back pretty normal (aside from a few elevations related to his stomach ailment.) Please continue to keep him in your prayers. I will continue to pray for you and your beloved pets. And may God Bless Esther. Her kindness and devotion is truly remarkable. And may God Bless you all for your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For precious Giacomo, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Gertrude, St. Jude, St. Anthony, and Our Lady, please in your mercy intercede for Giacomo. Keep him in your comforting, healing embrace.
And yes, God Bless our ESTHER, too, for this precious site and her beautiful devotion. It is a very special place here where we gather.