Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for all the Homeless Animals Out in Frigid Weather

From Lou Ann:
my heart is breaking tonight as I am thinking of the many four-legged friends sadly outside tonight in these frigid January temperatures. I am sadly not permitted to take any in, and there is a particular family of feral cats that frequent the neighborhood, and searching my heart I thought of the power of prayer and the prayer warriors who gather here at your special site. I know that a neighbor puts food out for them on a regular basis, how much I'm not certain :(, and they do have a type of shelter structure out for them, but it has been brutally cold last night and tonight and my heart is breaking for them, and all our four-legged friends who may be out on their own. I had phoned several agencies and they actually said they do not want to hear about this (!), frustrating at best. Could a prayer request be possibly posted for prayers for this feline family and all the feline, canine, equine . . . . friends who are in similar situations? Thanks so much, Esther! This is so very sad for me, but knowing the power of prayer perhaps many of our Saints, Blesseds, and Holy Angels will be able to intercede and keep watch and help these unfortunate ones. Thanks much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over all Your precious creatures that are out in the weather.

Keep them all safe and well, free from all harm. Please see that they have nourishment and warm shelter.

Thank You, Lord.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Esther!!
All the prayers here are so much appreciated!