Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Spikey the Dog

From Michelle:
hi! i would like to ask for your help. my dog spikey, 10mos. male yorkshire terrier was dog-napped yesterday. i cant find any reason why someone would steal someones dog. please help me pray that I may recover him, that I can find him. please help me pray so Spikey will be ok wherever he is. praying that whoever has him are taking good care of him. i know he feels so scared right now. please help me pray for enlightenment so ill know what to do and where to look for. please please.... i am so desperate. spike is the only one I have right now. he has been a source of strength. please i beg you all.... help me ask Gods help. please

4 comments:

kristina said...

Hi Michelle. I am praying for Spikey's safe return and your peace right now. God bless and keep you both during this time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Spikey a much loved dog that is missing.

Please keep Spikey safe, well and free from all harm and guide him home to Michelle.

Thoughts and prayers for Spikey's safe return home are with you Michelle.

God bless you both.

Anonymous said...

For Michelle's precious Spikey, Holy St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Francis, please in your mercy intercede on behalf of Spikey. Please assist in locating him, watch over and protect him, and please move the heart of whomever took Spikey, may they know the only right thing to do is return Spikey to Michelle. And please send your holy angels to be present to Michelle at this most difficult time.
Many prayers are on the way!

Unknown said...

thank you for your prayers. still praying that ill find him. many thanks to good sould like all of you