Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Millie the Bunny

From Maureen:
Would like to request prayers for Millie, my daughter's bunny. I fear she will not make it through the night. I went out to check on her tonight and she was very lethargic and had not eaten the food from yesterday, which is very odd for her. Not sure if she was drinking anything, it is hard to tell as her bottle leaks constantly. I am an AEMT, so I rolled some of my knowledge over, and with guidance via cell phone from my nephew who is a vet, I have done all that is possible at this time. I will take her in to our vet in the morning, if she lives that long.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Millie a much loved and very ill bunny.
Keep Millie safe, free from any pain and please help Millie to hold on until she can get to the veterinarian.
Guide and direct the veterinarian that will be caring for Millie and may Millie return to wellness.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Maureen for your daughter's bunny, Millie.

God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Please keep your prayer for maddox miniature pincher lost okc. He still is missing his owner is feeling devastated i am not the owner just a friend helping. Jackie v is mommy to maddox pleaae all prayers are needed. Thank you

Anonymous said...

For precious Millie, God Bless her and you, too, Maureen.
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Anthony, St. Joseph, and Our Lady, please take dear Millie into your loving, comforting embrace. Strengthen and heal her if it be God's Holy Will, or please comfort her as the angels lovingly carry her across the bridge to Heaven. God Bless dear Millie and bless you, Maureen, for your kindness to her. With you in spirit and prayers.