Saturday, January 26, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Kathie's little dog

From Prayer Warrior Jean:
Would you please join me in praying for my friend Kathie's little dog? He is very ill. She just wrote this: Marshfield Veterinary Clinic could not see my Westie in an emergency. Had to make an appt but no appt available. No doctor there over the weekend. Closed. So I have a Westie dying. Blockage probably and if not, then one very serious bacterial infection. Dehydration is killing him too. Thank you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Kathie's precious little Westie, God Bless he and Kathie, and you, too, Jean! My many prayers are on the way!
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Jude, St. Roch, St. Anthony, please in your mercy intercede on behalf of this dear little fellow who so desperately needs medical care immediately. Please take this dear little fellow into your healing, comforting embrace and help him, heal him, and may he receive the attention he needs promptly. We believe in the power of prayers even in the darkest hours. My heart prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

Lord. please hold Kathie's Westie close in Your comforting and healing embrace. Please keep Westie safe and pain free and heal him.

Thoughts and prayers go out for Westie, God bless you!

Jean Heimann said...

For all who joined me in praying for Kathie's Westie: THANK YOU!

Thanks to all who prayed for healing for Kathie's little dog.

She shared this today: . Westie....whip worm. They blood tested and did xray...all good. Then.checked his stool...aiyaiyaiyaiayi.....they kinda think they should have done that first. I think I agree. But thank God he is ok. Picking him up tomorrow.