Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Rocky the Cat

From Mary:
I thought I had one cat that I had asked you to pray for back and the other was sited. The first appeared to have one eye and serious damage in both eyes. He had come back and I have been feeding him and trying to get him. He is an older cat and was/is in bad shape. He stopped coming around about three days ago and I am very worried. I named him Rocky. I am asking for prayers to bring him back safely and soon. He needs medical attention.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

St. Anthony, St. Gertrude, St. Francis, St. Martin, St. Jude, and Blessed Francis Seelos, please intercede in locating Rocky - watch over and protect him, and please guide him safely back to Mary - give him peace and trust to allow him to know that Mary wants to help him and love him.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, Bless and keep Rocky safe and well, guide him home to Mary please, thank You.