Tuesday, November 8, 2011

'Can you pray for my sick dog?'

I was in our parish church in Dublin this afternoon praying when I saw a young man of about 19 come in, kneel in the front pew for a couple of minutess, light a candle in front of the latar of the Blessed Virgin and then leave. I was thinking that it was a hopeful sign to see a young person do this. Indeed, yesterday at Sunday Mass, while the congregation at the Mass at 11am wasn't great, there were some young people present.
You can read the rest of Father Seán Coyle's post here. BTW, please keep Sam in your prayers...and his young owner.

8 comments:

Fr Seán Coyle said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. May God bless you, your family, your pets and those you reach through your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Many prayers on the way for Sam and his young owner - Our Holy Mother will hear you, young man, and bless you and Sam.
St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Martin, and St. Roch, please allow Sam to feel your healing and comforting embrace.
Hail Mary, full of grace . . .

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please heal this young man's dog, Sam. Thank You

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo Father! I appreciate your blessing on us. Thank you for stopping by.

bianca said...

Please pray for my little dog we found out she had cancer today i need both Gods strength and Support threw this time please help me pray for a miracle for my best friend!! In Gods name me TRUST!!!

EC Gefroh said...

Bianca, I posted an urgent prayer request. We are praying for both of you.

GarlicFiend said...

Please pray for lala

EC Gefroh said...

Will do. What kind of pet is Lala?