Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sad News - Max the Dog

From Gina:
I wrote to you back on February 16th about my beloved dog Max, was diagnosis with cancer he had 3 very large tumors, the vet told me that he would only live 3 to 6 months. Max died today after 9 months. I wanted to say thank you for everybody who prayed for Max, I am so grateful for the extra time that I had with him. He was a wonderful joyous part of me and my families lives he will be missed. I know he is in good hands now. Thank you again to you and all who prayed for my beloved Max.
Please keep Gina in your prayers.

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

soft husky wooooos,

Anonymous said...

Hugs and continued prayers for you, Gina, at this most difficult time. God Bless your beloved Max and may he know every joy of Heaven.
Earthly goodbyes are so very very difficult but I believe Max knew all your love for him and he will find a special way to let you know he will remain always with you in spirit.
God Bless you and keep you.

Anonymous said...

God bless and keep you, Gina, and give you comfort.