Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good News - Sophie the Dog

From Karen:
Although it took a lot of patience, all our prayers for intercession of St. Jude and St. Rita have been answered.

I have a wonderful update on Sophie. She was returned to us on Sunday around noontime and just received a clean bill of health from our longtime vet, Dr. Gates. He thought she had been fairly well taken care of felt that after a few more days she will be fully integrated back into the family.

We are so excited to have her home with her family again. As soon as she saw me she began running little circles and then jumped up in my lap and would not leave me until it was bedtime for my son. Work has me on the road for the rest of the week, but she is glued to my husband when I am not home so she is good until I get back.

As it should be, I have transitioned into prayers of thanksgiving and want to make sure to thank you and all your prayer warriors for the great support and comfort I have received through your site. I truly believe that without this great circle I would have lost hope and faith and not pursued this far enough to get Sophie home.

I will send you pictures of Sophie with my son at bedtime story on Sunday when I get back from this trip.

Thank you again and again for your great site and friendship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news, and thanksgiving to all our Saints and Holy Angels above who assisted in helping Sophie be returned to Karen and her loving family.
God Bless you all and please give Sophie a kiss and hugs for me when you return from your work travel.
Your faith is such a beacon to many of us.
So very happy for you all.

Anonymous said...

What GREAT NEWS! May God continue to bless you, Karen and Your Sophie! Thank You, Lord!