Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request for Charlie the Dog

From Ross: O
ur American Mastiff, Charlie, was found to have a very large splenic tumor today and is, in all likelihood, bleeding internally. She is home with her family so everyone can say goodbye now. She is one of the best dogs I have ever had if not the best. I pray His will be done and that should it be so, that her passing be with as little discomfort as possible. I also pray that I be able to comfort my wife and especially our children to whom Charlie has been a fixture their entire lives. We are losing a true member of our family.
Please keep Charlie and Ross's family in your prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, wrap your loving, comforting arms around this family during this most difficult time, bless Charlie with an easy passing, thank You.

TimberLove said...

prayers for you & yours,

Anonymous said...

St. Jude, St. Joseph, St. Anthony, St. Roch, St. Martin, Blessed Francis Seelos, and all the Holy Angels, please allow Charlie to feel your comforting and peaceful embrace; allow her to be comfortable and peaceful and know that Ross and this most precious family are near her and their love for her.
May the angels keep watch over Charlie and her most special family, be with each of them and guide them at this delicate time. God Bless you, Ross, and your most special family, too.
Keeping prayer vigil with each of you and Charlie.
I am so very sorry for this most difficult time. Stay close and hold Charlie's paw, the angels will be with you.

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you...I lost my cat a few months ago and I know how you feel...praying that Charlie and you all feel God's love in this difficult moment.