Saturday, May 8, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Schonda the Dog

Our friend Kieran who recently lost two of her beloved pets adopted an abused elderly dog. Here is her prayer request:
Two weeks ago I adopted Schonda ( mini foxy x) from the pound and it was a very difficult decision as with the recent loss of my two babies Taz and Vlooi, I wasnt sure I was ready for another doggie in my life. However, I saw the pain and sadness in her eyes and realised I needed to help her. I am glad I did adopt her, as she is such a sweet little girl and has brought comfort to me during this difficult time. Still I was so scared that I would be betraying Taz and Vlooi if I got her but I now think my babies sent Schonda to me, as she does things that only Taz and Vlooi ever did and some days I see so much of my Taz and Vlooi's quirks and behaviour in her. It saddens me though that I write this email to tell you bad news as one of the reasons I got Schonda is because I saw she was sick and needed medical attention that only we could get for her. Sadly over the two weeks despite seeing the vet the first day we got her she is still not improving. Furthermore today she has been hospitalised as she has been vomiting, coughing and is in a considerable amount of pain in her upper abdomen. So tonight she will be undergoing a series of tests to determine what is wrong and therefore I ask for your help and everyone else to help me please pray for Schonda to be okay and to get better. Please I beg all of you to pray as having lost my Taz two months today and my Vlooi just over a month ago I couldnt bare to lose Schonda as well. She is an elderly dog who has never seen any love or kindness in her life so far so please pray that I will have a few more years with her so that I can show her that in her life she was loved and part of a family. I will continue to pray for everyone else seeking prays for their beloved animals and ask that they may be blessed and recover.

God Bless,
Please pray that Schondo is not seriously ill and that she gets better soon. Please pray for Kieran who still suffers the loss of her pets. Thank you so much everyone!

No comments: