Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prayer Request for Zoey the Dog

From Linda:
Please pray for my little lost Zoey. She is a 2 year old Yorkshire Terrier whom got out of our back yard on May 8, 2010. I have called rescue centers, vets, emergency vets, police department, fire department, building inspector, the public works, the SPCA. I have ads and fliers at all of the above plus petfinders, petfbi, fidofinder, our local 12 news, craigs list. We have canvassed the neighborhood with fliers and posters, spoke to everyone we can in contact with. I had a pet tracker come in with a blood hound but the rain that we had did damage to the scent. I spoke with a pet psychic and I have prayed every which way I can, and my prayers are not being heard. Could you please try? I am crushed, not eating, not sleeping, can not concentrate on my job, I am a mess and going downhill fast, I need help finding her. I will attach my flier so you can see her little picture. Thank you for listening to my request.
I have emailed Linda to put her trust in God.

Please pray that through the intercession of St. Anthony, God will answer our prayers for Zoey and all our missing pets.

No comments: