Saturday, May 8, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Maggie the Dog

From Beth:
I ask for the safe and immediate return of my dog, Maggie, to me. She was ill so i took her to the vet, 80 miles away. She hopped out of the car window when I was paying for gas. She was lost on 5/4/10. I have have posted fliers (at stores and on the internet) and handed out fliers, but so far no luck. I ask for prayers that a responsible person find her (or she finds them) and call me (my numbers are on her collar), or take her into a vet or the humane society so she can be scanned (she is chipped) and returned to me. I deeply miss her!!!!! Maggie, please come home!!!
Please join me in asking for the intercession of St. Anthony to bring Maggie home safe and sound. Please pray for all our missing pets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth Rest assured of my prayers for Maggie, that you will soon be reunited with Maggie.

Ray