Monday, May 10, 2010

Urgent Prayer Request for Angel the Dog

From Bev:
My dog Angel is my child, my niece. I adopted her from my sister many years ago but have always let my sister be her mom and me Angels Aunt. She is a part of us, she lets us live here to take care of her. We are her people her family and she is sick. She is a mixed breed with enough love to fill everyone's heart that walks in our door. She wags her tail in a way that makes you just want to hug her. She is our love but she is old and sick. We need to get her to the vet tomorrow and are praying with every ounce of prayer we can muster that she just needs her meds changed but we need to be ready for the worst if it happens. Please pray that it isn't her time to leave us. Please ask God to let us have her for awhile longer. I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm begging and pleading but I am I don't want her to leave yet. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to reach out. I love her unconditionally like she loves us and that type of love is hard to come by. Thank you
Please keep Angel and all our seriously ill pets in your prayers.

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

prayers for woo and yours,

RA

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo RA!