Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Urgent Prayer Request for Mable the Puppy

From Robert:
Mable is only 2 months old and 2 pounds and even though we have only had her about 4 days she has brought such joy to my family. On Monday she was diagnosed with parvo and we help her fight through it as best we can. She is weak tonight and my heart aches with worry that she will pull through the night and recover. She has a most loving aura and even though she is so weak she still tries to watch us all and give comfort. I ask that she be restored to us in health and continue to bring us the joy she has shown us in such a short time. Humbly I ask this for myself, my family, and most of all for our beloved Mable.

3 comments:

Trevor said...

I pray for you, your family and Mable. You now rest in the safest of hands. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Mable, you and your family will be in my prayers. My heart feels your pain and worries and together our prayers will be heard by God and all the saints.

Anonymous said...

All my prayers for your precious Mable!