Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Lucy and Duncan the Dogs

"Duncan"

"Lucy"

From Jenn:
Would you please add my prayer request.

My two youngest labs escaped our yard this morning at 10:00.  They've been gone for almost 7 hours now, and we have been unable to find them.  My chest aches with the loss of these fur-babies.  We haven't any children yet, so my dogs fill that hole for me.

My husband and neighbor have gone door to door with flyers.  I have posted ads on Craigslist and FaceBook, plus called the animal shelter and near by vet's office.  I don't know what else to do except ask for prayers.  I'm not sure if pictures can be included, but I thought I would send them along just in case.  

Duncan, my youngest, is the chocolate lab.  Lucy, my middle "child", is my black lab.

Thank you so much for taking my request, Esther.

Peace be with you,

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Prayers for their safe return.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over beautiful Lucy and handsome Duncan two much loved and missed dogs that are missing.

Please keep Lucy and Duncan safe and well and guide them home to Jenn.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Jenn for Lucy and Duncan's safe return to you.

God bless you!

Anonymous said...

For Jenn's Duncan and Lucy, all my prayers on the way!!
Holy St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Francis, St. Martin, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, and St. Roch, Our Lady, please in your mercy intercede in locating precious Duncan and Lucy . . . watch over and protect them and guide them safely home to Jenn and her husband. They are her "babies" and her heart is breaking. Jenn, I shall be keeping vigil with you for your babies, for their safe return home, and all my hugs to you, too, at this most difficult time.