Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update on Blackie the Cat

From Dianne: Just wanted to give you all a up dated on Blackie.
And to say thank you for all your prayers and comfort.
Blackie seems to be feeling alot better he still has the sniffs and is coughing alot but is eating everything in site and wants more. he still sleeps alot but has gained some weight. I just really want to say thank you
for all your prayers. and I do thank the lord each and every night for you
I know that I can always count on you for your prayers and comfort.
May the lord wrap his loving arms around each of you and may he keep all your precious animals in his loving arms. and keep each and every one of them healthy and always with you you are all always in my thoughts and prayers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, may the wellness of Blackie continue, thank You. Bless you, Dianne.

Anonymous said...

God IS Good!! Continuing to pray that Blackie is back to his old self.
God Bless you,
Rose