Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sad News - Mystee the Cat

From Stephanie:
It's with a very heavy heart that I have to report that we laid my sweet Mystee to rest this past weekend. She was doing very poorly. I prayed to St. Martin last Thursday to let Mystee show us a sign when it was time to let her go. On Friday, about 2 hours before her appointment with the vet where we were going to get her another anti-inflammatory shot to hopefully give her another few weeks with us, my husband just happened to be sitting with her and was able to look into her mouth as she yawned and he said "we have to put her down, it's gotten so much worse that it's not fair to her." We quietly said goodbye to our sweet angel Friday afternoon. I will truly miss her but she will always be in my heart.
Please say a prayer for Stephanie as she mourns her beloved Mystee.

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

Soft husky wooooos,

Anonymous said...

God bless and comfort you; be with you and your family, Stephanie, as you mourn the loss of you much loved and cherished, Mystee.

Anonymous said...

So truly very sorry for your earthly goodbye to Mystee. So touched by you and your husband's love and care for your precious girl - beautiful.
I know the angels lovingly carried your precious Mystee straight to Heaven, and may she know every joy of Heaven and her body no longer tired and worn by her illness.
I know the void here on earth is so very great without her physical presence, but I would highly suspect that Mystee will find her own special way to "connect" with you from Heaven, and you will know she truly is always with you.
God bless you and comfort you.