Thursday, January 19, 2012

Prayer Request for Maui the Cat

From the comment section:
Please pray for my kitty maui to come home. He is my best friend- i tell him that every day. I found him in the street six years ago. He was too malnourished to move. When i picked him up, he began to purr a beautiful purr that has stayed with him ever since. He went out the back door tonight and my other kitty came back- maui did not. I just want my angel back. It's cold and he is just a little cat. My heart is shattered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, watch over much missed and loved little Maui, keep him safe and well and guide him home please; thank You.

TimberLove said...

For you & your kitteh, LORD hear our prayer,

Anonymous said...

St. Anthony, St. Jude, St. Gertrude, and Our Holy Family, please hear our prayers for dear Maui. Please assist with your miraculous intercession - please locate him and watch over him, guide him safely home to his family who loves him so very much. Many prayers on the way for your Maui.

kit said...

So sorry to hear that...I ask Dear Lord to please have Maui find her way home and if someone found her to please return her home safe and unharmed. God Bless!

Please keep us posted on her return.