Friday, January 27, 2012

Prayer Request for Limo the Cat

From Cyndi:
Please pray for my beloved black cat, Limo -he was scampering about in the front yard Sunday afternoon,January 22nd and we haven't seen him since. I am so worried about him, he always sleeps inside in his bed and he takes meds twice a day for seizures. My prayer is for his safe return home to all of family who love him and miss him so much. But, my greatest prayer is that wherever he is that he is safe and inside out of the cold rainy weather being taken care of my someone who cares. I was so desperate last night I went online to find someone who has words of comfort, and I happened on your blog... it gave me such relief to be able to read the comments of so many others in my same sadness and grief I am feeling this moment, but also with so much hope from the sharing of others. Thank you , Esther... and I am thinking and praying for my Limo every night and saying a novena in his name and all our precious animals on your prayer requests. Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

For Cyndi's precious Limo, God Bless him and protect him, watch over him . . . . St. Jude, St. Anthony, and St. Gertrude, our Holy Family and our many angels, please please intercede in helping to locate Limo, watch over and protect him, comfort him, and guide him safely home to his family who loves him so.
Cyndi, I am so very glad you found Esther's beautiful site here, and be assured of many prayers on the way for your beloved Limo. Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, watch over the much loved and missed kitty Limo. Please keep Limo safe and well and sheltered from the weather; please guide Limo home to his family that love, miss and pray for his safe return; thank You. Bless you, Cyndi for finding Ester's blog, thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Our lord jesus please keep your loving arms around dear limo and keep warm and safe and healthy from the cold rainy outside and bring him home safelty to his familt that love him so and please comfort them until his limo safely return home soon in jesus name we pray

Anonymous said...

Continued prayers for Limo, St. Anthony and St. Jude, St.Martin, please hear our prayers, we know the power of your intercession. Please bring Limo safely home.

Unknown said...

Please pray for our beloved dog Maggie, she got out of the back yard today and we cannot find her. We love her very much and want her home. In Jesus name we pray.

EC Gefroh said...

I posted a prayer request. We are praying for Maggie's safe return home.