Thursday, October 20, 2011

Updated Prayer Request for Jundi the Cat

"Jundi"

From Brittany:
It's almost been a month since I've heard anything about my lost cat Jundi (she's been lost for 3 months in another state). I was wondering if people could say another prayer for her safe return? Both times I've posted on your site, people have called me to report that they have seen her within days! It means so much to have a group of people who care. I will be praying for all of your pets! Thank you.
Sincerely,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please watch over Jundi, keep her safe and well and return her to Brittany. thank You. Thoughts and prayers continue for your kitty, Brittany; Jundi has such a sweet little face! God Bless you both.

Lou Ann/PA said...

Brittany, hugs to you, and please be assured my prayer vigil continues for your Jundi, never give up on prayer.
I am so very sorry for this very sad separation for you and Jundi, my heart would be broken, too.
Please be assured of continued prayers.
St. Anthony and St. Jude, please intercede as only you can do, please help in locating Jundi and guiding her safely home to Brittany. Please help, you have never been known to fail.