Monday, October 17, 2011

Prayer Request for Hershey the Dog

From our friend Lou Ann:
A prayer request for an elder sweet neighbor canine pal, Hershey, a 12-YO chocolate Lab, who has degenerative arthritis with increasing difficulty getting around and now a large questionable mass has appeared, having some very down days. Hershey has been such a love and joy to her human Mom and Dad . . . so a very difficult time. Prayers would be greatly appreciated for Hershey, and my sincere thanks to you, Esther, and all here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, ease Hershey's arthritic pain and heal him of this questionable mass. This loving older dog to have days of ease..Thank You.

Lou Ann/PA said...

Thank you so much for the prayers and thoughts for sweet Miss Hershey. She is just the sweetest big teddy bear-like chocolate Lab, pride and joy of her human Mom and Dad, and I've known her since she was a pup.
Thanks so much.

Wendy said...

Dear Lou Ann,

I too have neighbour dogs that I love and I think it very kind of you to write on Hershey's behalf. I will say a prayer for Hershey and her human parents.

Wendy